Now the winter has come, it is necessary to install a wood stove in your home. But the installation cost is a little bit difficult to pay. So that’s why I show you how to vent a wood stove through the wall in some easiest steps. With our guidelines you will install it perfectly without any mistake, you just read the instruction properly, and you can also see the reference video for much better guidance.
How To Install Wood Stove Pipe Through The Wall - Step By Step
1. Decide the location where you want to install the wood stove.
2. Make a mark of a circle on the wall by using a wood stove wall thimble.
3. Cut the marked wall by using Angle Grinder and Reciprocating Saw.
4. Fit the wall thimble in the cutted wall and fit the pipe outside the wall and after this mark the roof around the pipe.
Important Note: Make sure to make the 2 inches space between the pipe and roof.
5. after doing all, cover the top of the pipe with a chimney cap.
No products found.
Wood Stove Chimney Kit
Check the wall cutting area at least once to ensure that there is no wiring inside the wall.
General And Safety Tips
1. Always wear the cut resistance gloves before using any cutting tools to make protection from cuts.
2. Cut the wall and roof carefully because it is crucial points in doing it.
3. Make sure you have all tools that were used in it.
DIY Vs Hire A Professional.
Before doing that think at least one time it is safe for us. Even you will vent it perfectly or not? Or hire a professional?
If you have been done any other DIY projects perfectly! And you have all tools available that were used to install it. So you will do it perfectly. And why should we pay a professional a high cost if we can do it perfectly!
2. Hire A Professional
There are lots of benefits to hiring a professional because if you hire them, you never need to take the headache of doing it and professionals have all tools in their kits. There is no chance of making even a mistake. But it takes a high cost of installing it. The average cost $1,200 to $4,500.
But if you are fond of doing DIY projects, and you enjoy it, then I am sure that you can do it perfectly.